FILMMAKER Accreditation Policy & Benefits
Filmmaker accreditation is only for filmmakers who have films screening at AAIFF’14. A maximum of two (2) accreditation per film may be given. Additional accreditations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Requests must be received by Sunday, July 20.
With AAIFF’14 Filmmaker Accreditation, you will receive an official festival badge. Badges may be picked up at the Guest Services table by the will-call area and provide the following benefits:
- Each accreditation receives one badge, with the following privileges:
- 3 Complimentary tickets to your own program
- unlimited membership-rate tickets to your own program
- One complimentary ticket to Regular Admission film screenings (excluding Opening, Centerpiece, Closing*). Tickets may be obtained the day of at the box office. Subject to availability. If a film is sold out, you may wait in the “Rush Line”, which forms one hour before showtime. Upon seating availability, you may receive a free ticket with your badge.
*Opening, Centerpiece, and Closing Night Presentation admissions can only be granted on the day-of screening.
- Member rate for all film screenings. This is for additional purchases beyond the one-ticket you get from your accreditation. You will receive this rate when showing your badge at the Box Office or making purchases online after your accreditation is approved.
- All access to festival events (workshops and panels & afterparties). Badge is required in order to receive tickets for admission.
For all ticketing info, please refer to aaiff.org.
Important Festival Dates
June 20: AAIFF’14 tickets go on sale
July 24: Opening Night Gala
July 27: Centerpiece Presentation
August 1: Music Night Out
August 2: Closing Night Presentation & Awards Ceremony
Please contact Miranda Hsiu-an Wan, Festival Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org with all questions.
Please click HERE to Fill Out the Application for Filmmaker Accreditation.