GUEST ACCREDITATION INFORMATION
WELCOME TO GUEST ACCREDITATION SERVICES
On behalf of AAIFF staff, we welcome you to the 39th Annual Asian American International Film Festival. This year’s 10-day festival will be held July 21 – July 30, 2016 at various venues in Manhattan and Queens.
This year, our venues include:
• Village East Cinema
• Asia Society
• Museum of the Moving Image (MOMI)
• Museum of Chinese in America (MOCA)
• Flushing Town Hall
ABOUT THE FILM FESTIVAL
The Asian American International Film Festival, produced by Asian CineVision, is the nation’s longest running festival of its kind (since 1978) and the premier showcase for the best Asian and Asian American cinema. AAIFF is committed to film and media as a tool for social change and to the support of diversity in independent cinema.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Are you ready to ACCREDIT? Then let’s get started!
Filmmaker Accreditation – NOW CLOSED – Deadline July 15th.
If you are associated with a film production screening at this year’s Festival and are applying late, contact Michelle Ahn.
• Questions? Contact Filmmaker Accreditation Coordinator, Michelle Ahn at email@example.com
Press Accreditation – NOW CLOSED – Deadline July 15th.
If you are a press or media representative contact and applying late, contact Nicole Bae.
• Questions? Contact Press Accreditation Coordinator, Nicole Bae at firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry Accreditation – NOW CLOSED – Deadline July 15th.
If you are an industry member, festival programmer or executive and applying late, contact Michelle Ahn.
• Questions? Contact Industry Accreditation Coordinator, Michelle Ahn at email@example.com